To prevent getting infected, maintain basic hand and respiratory hygiene and safe food practices and avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing. Surabhi Gupta
Chestnut Brae disinfect the farmstay before and after every guest visit
- All kitchen and bathroom surfaces are cleaned with Methylated Spirits before and after each visit. – Metho is available if needed during your stay.
- We ask that shoes are not worn inside to minimise risk of outside contaminants.
- Crockery is placed in our dishwasher to be washed once each guest has departed.
- We ask that you bring your own hand disinfectant as we have been unable to obtain supplies in the country.
- We ask that you please remove your shoes before entering the farmstay.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water upon arrival.
- If you have been travelling overseas or have come in to contact with someone who is at risk of having COVID 19 please maintain appropriate quarantine procedures and not book our Farmstay for the required 14-day quarantine period after your overseas journey.
- Please let use know if children will be coming to the Farmstay so that we can ensure the disinfecting of the toys has been done before your arrival..
Images – BBC.COM