Learn how to use herbs from the garden to create your own range of health and beauty products.
Day One: Saturday 16th November 2019 Learn and Extract
Day Two: Saturday 7th December 2019 Make and Use (follows on from Day One)
Programme: Day One – Learn and Extract 10.00am – 4pm, morning tea and lunch provided
- Brief overview and history of herbs for well-being
- What plants can be used – we will forage in Chestnut Brae’s garden to select your well-being plants
- What is in season now to create healthy living
- Why these plants are beneficial
- How to create different extracts
Programme: Day Two – Make and Use 10.00am – 4pm, morning tea and lunch provided
- Putting it together
- What you can do at home from your local produce
- Scrubs, oils, balms…you decide on your needs.
- Make your own beauty products
- How to use beauty products
Venue: Chestnut Brae, 106 McKittrick Rd, Carlotta, (take Vasse Highway from Nannup towards Pemberton, after 9km turn left at Chalwell Road, then 3 km turn right into McKittrick – don’t follow GPS).
Cost of both days: $120 00 per person. If two delegates book together it is $100 each person
Cost of one day only: $65 per person
Workshop presented by Lena Lendl, formulator of Savi products and owner of botanicalMastery.club. Lena has a passion for the goodness and nourishment of the natural world and is committed to a life of sharing nature’s healing gifts.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0409 104 120